After debugging, I realized that my decoder is getting data in *AVCC* format,
so on application side I added bit stream filter "*h264_mp4toannexb*" and
everything worked. No artefacts at all.
So to make sure that my decoder use data in *AnnexB* format, I added
*h264_mp4toannexb* filter *inside* decoder, filtering the incoming packet
data, so I don't have to change anything on application side. But I am
getting the below error.
"*Packet header is not contained in global extradata, corrupted stream or
invalid MP4/AVCC bitstream*"
View this message in context:
Sent from the libav-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Libav-user mailing list