Hello

I'm wondering, if there's a way to set representation's bandwidth (bitrate) parameter when encoding with libx264 with constant quality (crf)? In my code I'm calculating stream's bitrate by adding muxed packet sizes but in the end I cannot pass it to the DASH muxer.

I thought the best way would be to set the final bitrate before calling av_write_trailer function (because internally it calls dash_write_trailer->dash_flush->write_manifest) but DASHContext structure is initialized earlier (with dash_init function) with default bitrates set and also it's not available via the API - I can access it by AVFormatContext->priv_data but it's type is uknown - void* - and casting is unavailable since this struct if for internal use only.

--
Best regards
Przemysław Sobala