Hi,

I need to read an audio file into an array of samples and then deinterleave/resample it. Right now, I'm decoding the file using the avcodec_send_packet/avcodec_receive_frame API. But how do I get the samples from an AVFrame into an int16_t?

Cheers,

--
Philippe Gorley
Free Software Consultant | Montréal, Qc

Confidentiality Message: This communication (including any files
transmitted with it) is intended solely for the person or entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential or privileged
information.
The disclosure, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
forbidden. Should you have received this communication in error,
kindly contact the sender promptly, destroy any copies and delete
this message from your computer system.