I have set output format to dash in muxing.c(I have removed audio stream)
Here:
    avformat_alloc_output_context2(&oc, NULL, "dash", filename);
Program generated "chunk-stream0-00001.m4s" "init-stream0.m4s" "main.mpd"
Looks like everything is good, but video is black when playing using MP4Client
Note that other containers(.avi, .ts) looks good.
During generation that was warnings
    [dash @ 0xca1aa0] Codec for stream 0 does not use global headers but container format requires global headers     [mp4 @ 0x11f9e00] Codec for stream 0 does not use global headers but container format requires global headers
What I`m doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry by chance send to "libav-user@ffmpeg.org <mailto:libav-user@ffmpeg.org>"