Hello, I am trying to analyze the execution of sws_scale to resample and
resize video in terms of cpu usage and execution time.
I have seen there is an example on how to scale video in the ffmpeg doxygen
However I am only interested in loading an image (or a frame of a video)
and apply the scaling operation.
I searched for a way to load an image to an AVFrame, apply the sws_scale
and then write the resulting AVFrame to a file so I can verify the result.
This project is my first contact with multimedia programming so I do not
have much knowledge about codecs and all that stuff.

If you please could inform me how I can do that I would be very appreciated
since I am trying to do this since last week and I
can not seem to get it to work.

Thanks in advance.
Libav-user mailing list