Hello,

I have two questions for two different cases here. I am trying to mux vp8 video
stream and opus audio stream into a webm file using libavformat. I am receiving
these as RTP streams on my server where I generate the muxed webm file.

CASE 1 :

I am muxing to a video only webm file, by adding only vp8 stream. In this, I am
getting the file successfully. But, when I play the file I find that for
initial 3-4 seconds the video is visible and fine (though it blurs very
slightly but its visible and manageable). But, after that the video suddenly
blurs out completely and we can't see the image at all. Why this sudden blur
after 3-4 seconds ?

Also, after 3-4 seconds the video suddenly resizes when I play it in vlc. Why
this resize is happening ? There was no resize of video from the source.

You can find the output sample file for case 1 here :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q40qHJwH017jy1Gr3xIcPh-Nb47RT66r

CASE 2 :

I am muxing both audio(opus) and video(vp8) streams into the webm file. Here,
when I use a wired mic or earphone on the source side the audio is audible,
otherwise the noise in the audio is so much that we can't hear the voice.  Why
so much noise is getting added, when the audio is already opus encoded from
chrome browser ?

And, here as I am muxing both opus audio and vp8 video, I can't see the video
at all when I play it in vlc. There is complete blur right from the begining.
Why is this happening only when I mux both the streams?

You can find the output sample file for case 2 here :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JbgaWKanMJO041vuk_LaOP1UNI1wJBhb

I am using av_interleaved_write_frame() method to write the packets into the
file. Please help me out in this. Thank you.

Regards,

Ravi Kiran B S