2011/2/17 Gilles Maire <gilles75...@gmail.com>

> > Filling src_range and dst_range with NULL didn't make the trick.
> >

> I don't know .. you have to use the deprecated fonction.
> A lot of coder use avfilter now to ask the conversion by the graphic card
> and swscale is not often used.

Hum, i will take a look at this.

> > And, by the way, yes i am french, so you are ?
> >

> Yes I am french from Paris

Hu hu a neighbour (i am from Paris too)  :)

You work in video encoding ?

Maybe you could help me, instead of outputting raw files, i would like to
use PNG as output format.
Do you have any idea where i could find this kind of information ? (i wanted
to check the ffmpeg  source code as it permits this kind of conversion, but
i am kind of lost inside :/)