I added a force register function and made all of the static variables
available to me so I can make them equal NULL so when I retry the things
registered would be reset and it still crashes.
The things I made NULL are
first_hwaccel = NULL;
first_avcodec = NULL;
av_first_parser = NULL;
first_bitstream_filter = NULL;

first_iformat = NULL;
first_oformat = NULL;
first_protocol = NULL;

I'll try looking around in debug to see if I can find any static variables that
has to do with that sum variable. I can say that in the debug (from what I
remember) the variable sum is 0, I don't know if that could cause it to crash.