Hi all,

Somehow the flv file I used libav to generate does not have sound. Using VLC
to play gives the following error. If I use the same program to generate a
.mpg file it works fine (I just change the filename to .mpg and use
av_guess_format() to guess the format). Does anybody happen to have any clue
what this means? I am very new to this fileld so I dont know whether this is
enough information for you guys, please let me know if you need anything
else.

[00000388] main decoder error: no suitable decoder module for fourcc `undf'.
VLC probably does not support this sound or video format.

This is the metadata of the file I generated.

Input #0, flv, from 'test_cgi.flv':
  Metadata:
    duration        : 2
    width           : 624
    height          : 472
    videodatarate   : 649
    framerate       : 30
    videocodecid    : 2
    audiodatarate   : 125
    audiosamplerate : 22050
    audiosamplesize : 16
    stereo          : false
    audiocodecid    : 1
    encoder         : Lavf52.92.0
    filesize        : 337843
  Duration: 00:00:02.13, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 793 kb/s
    Stream #0.0: Video: flv, yuv420p, 624x472, 665 kb/s, 29.97 tbr, 1k tbn,
1k tbc
    Stream #0.1: Audio: adpcm_swf, 22050 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 128 kb/s