In preparation for a release, you can get the 0.94 release candidate
tarball at the URL
http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/libcdio-0.94rc1.tar.gz For example:
Changes for this release culled from the git log (and also in ChangeLog)
- CD-TEXT fixes and improvements
* Expose mmc_read_cdtext as a publicly accessable function
Removes some redundant error reporting in mmc_read_cdtext
Also fixes some incorrect lengths for isrc and mcn.
* Fix inconsistent maximal length in CD-Text extraction
* Added new low level functions for READ SUB-CHANNEL and
READ TOC/PMA/ATIP for CD-TEXT extraction.
* Add cdtext binary parser and track number to public api
* Increase track # for short CD-Text fields
- Eject fixes:
* Fix disc eject for Cocoa apps and support ejecting CD-Extra discs
on OS X.
* Make sure device is opend in read/write ode when trying to eject.
* Add error eporting from_733_with_err. Bug #45014
* Guard against malformed rockridge iso. Bug #45015
* Malformed so crashes iso-info Bug #45013:
* Guard against 0-size calloc bug #45016
* Fix testudf segfaults/fails on big endian arches. Bug #43995.
* add get_last_session to the win32 driver.
Also fixes cd-paranoia behavior. Savannah bug #43446.
* GNU/Linux ioctl treats <= 0 as max speed, so. Bug #43428
* Fixed cdio_free leaking
* Recursion checking in cdio_logv()
* g++ greater than 4.0 handles "pack" Bug #48759
* configure fixes
If you are able to, please try this out. Thanks to everyone who has helped
the last two years.