Quoting Mariusz Mazur <mma...@kernel.pl>:

> Btw: I don't know if anyone noticed, but new bacula (www.bacula.org) depends
> on libdbi from CVS (and claims it needs a 1.0.0 release). Maybe it's time for
> that 1.0.0 release? :)

That's quite interesting, because we've discussed the versioning
scheme of libdbi just recently, concluding that the next release will
be 0.9.0. So they'll have to wait quite a bit until 1.0.0 :-)

In any case, you're absolutely right that we should finalize the next
release. It is just a lack of time which kept me from doing libdbi and
libdbi-drivers releases, with the following issues still unresolved:

- the firebird driver appears to be broken
- there's a brand new test program which is almost finished, with just
a few issues remaining
- queries that return zero rows report an incorrect number of rows

Any help in fixing these problems is much appreciated.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka