On 08/19/2010 10:24 AM, Markus Hoenicka wrote:

> I'm not familiar with thread-safe programming, so I have no idea if
> libdbi is currently thread-safe. Someone more familiar with this issue
> should speak up.

I don't know if it is thread safe, I haven't really looked into that
really.  I just assumed that it was not, and lock a mutex around all
dbi_conn_query() and dbi_comm_ping() calls.

This has worked perfectly in operational systems for years, with
extensive use of threads (postgresql only).

--
--Kjell