Bugs item #3089973, was opened at 2010-10-18 22:48
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhoenicka
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=512945&aid=3089973&group_id=65979

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

in configure.in, both --enable-docs and --enable-libdbi do the opposite of what
is expected.

If one builds libdbi-drivers with '--enable-libdbi' the drivers are *not*
linked against libdbi. This presents problems for users that load libdbi via
dlopen() without RTLD_GLOBAL.

See here:

and here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libdbi-drivers/+bug/660990

For discussion. It can be worked around, but should be fixed in the
configure.in before another release.

Date: 2010-10-18 23:11

Message:
To the best of my knowledge, this has been fixed in cvs quite a while ago.
Could you please grab the cvs revision and see whether it fixes your
problem?

regards,
Markus