Peter Zimmerer writes:
 > or rename the formal parameter error to ierror the problem will
 > disappear. The same applies to function _dbd_internal_error_handler in
 > file dbd_helper.c of the libdbi package.
 >
 > Have I done something wrong in the configuration or is this a bug?

Hi Peter,

I don't think you've done anything wrong in your setup. We have had
previous cases of name clashes on Windows. I'll try to clean up the
code in libdbi and libdbi-drivers and avoid using "errno" as a
variable or parameter name. CVS at Sourceforge is still not back
online, so it may take a few more days until you see the changes.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka