Hi,

now that I've learned that I can hijack the lists by exerting my admin
permissions to set new list passwords, I finally managed to, well,
manage the lists. The main purpose of this exercise was to restrict
posting to the libdbi lists to list subscribers. As many of you may
have noticed, the libdbi-devel list has been Chinese only for a couple
of months, and I can only vaguely guess that most of these mails deal
with the usual topics like male naughty bit enlargement, pills to make
said part move upwards again, or top-secret stock tips. I sincerely
hope that all of you can live without this junk.

I apologize if this restriction causes any inconvenience. But as both
lists are fairly low-traffic, I think it is fair to ask anyone to
subscribe if she wants to engage in a discussion. If non-subscribers
still want to post, they're welcome to do so, but I have to nod off
each of these posts which can take anywhere from 5 min to several
days.

regards,
Markus

--