That would be really great!   I believe the SQLite3 driver currently
uses the "sqlite3_timeout" property: not very generic.  To make this
generic, you would need to use something like "timeout" across all
the drivers and have the SQLite3 driver alias this to the old
property to maintain back compatibility.

Thanks so much.
Ethan...