On Thursday 26 June 2008 22:07:09 you wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been working in a multithread server using libdbi against postgre.
> My implementation use a connection per thread and is working well for now,
> I'm doing testing yet. I had some problems before, but using the cvs
> version with the "_r" functions works fine.
> I'm interested about libdbi and thread issues.
>
> Regards.
> Daniel.
>
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Claudiu CISMARU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > So the question is, is there anything that can be done with
> > > multithreading
> > > at this time?
> >
> > Create a mutex and lock it per connection. It will solve your problem.
> >

> > --
> > Claudiu Nicolaie CISMARU
> > GNU GPG Key: http://claudiu.targujiu.net/claudiu.gpg
> > T: 0752095451, 0788358901
> > E: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, that's the actual thing I'm using, but I've just written a pool to
manage all the connections dynamically and keep their number down, since not
all the threads may require a database connection at the same time. However,
I'm not using th cvs version, therefore I'll try it, Thanks for the tip.
I'll post back later, once I've tested it.