Quoting Kris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I am currently trying to fix the find_result_field_types function so
> that it can work with aliases as well as multiple table selects without
> the table prefix (e.g. select * from one,two).  I'll see if I can use
> anything from daniels "dirty patch" on the cvs version.
>
> Kris.

I've had a look at the driver code yesterday, and I'm confident that I
can migrate the code to the prepare/step/finalize interface which is
now considered the default in sqlite3. This allows us to use the
sqlite3_column_type() function which is preferable over the guessing
code in find_result_field_types(). The only downside is that
sqlite3_column_type() won't distinguish between integer types, so
we'll probably have to keep some of the weird logic currently in use.
If you find a way to make the current code work with aliases and such,
I'll most likely be able to reuse this code with the new interface as
well.

regards,
Markus

--