Hi,

thanks for your inquiry. For future posts please use an appropriate
mailing list so others can benefit or chime in too:

libdbi-users@lists.sourceforge.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've cc'ed the former, please address your replies to that list too.

As for the linking problem, I suppose you have to link the drivers
statically too. For some reason the driver (libmysql.so) cannot access
the libdbi library functions if they are statically linked into your
project. Try linking the drivers statically against libdbi and try
again.

regards,
Markus

--