Quoting João Henrique Freitas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello,
>
> Have we plan to launch libdbi 1.0 release?

Not yet. I've found a serious issue with an application using libdbi
when running on Windows/Cygwin. Using the latest code of both the app
and libdbi, the app crashes when it forks. I was not able to debug
this problem as the crash happens inside the fork() call (which is
implemented in real strange ways in Cygwin due to the lack of a native
fork in Windows). A simple ten-liner using libdbi and fork() does not
crash though. I'm reluctant to release libdbi before I can make sure
this problem is not related to libdbi instances in any way.
Unfortunately I'm currently not able to work on this issue as I'm
being absorbed by my dayjob and a relocation next week.

In order to schedule a release later this year (late October,
November?) I'd like to know if anyone else would like to see
additional features in 1.0. What about your rewritten tests?

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka