Shakthi Kannan <shakthim...@gmail.com> was heard to say:

> I came across this memory leak post:
>
>   http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.libdbi.devel/309
>
> Is this fixed in the sources and am I using old version of the software?
>
> libdbi-devel-0.8.3-4.fc14.i686
> libdbi-0.8.3-4.fc14.i686
> libdbi-drivers-0.8.3-6.fc14.i686
> libdbi-dbd-mysql-0.8.3-6.fc14.i686

Hi,

I had almost forgotten that bug. That's indeed the most likely reason
that your test app leaks memory. Unfortunately you're not using an old
version as 0.8.3 is the latest official release. The bug is fixed in
the cvs version which, by all means, ist tested, stable, and reliable.
I just won't have the time to finish a new release until September or
so. So if that leak really hurts you, you'd have to build libdbi and
libdbi-drivers from cvs.

regards,
Markus

--