That's great, I was simply noting, after testing the chrome plugin myself,
that the usability/accessibility of that feature is so high, I feel that
perhaps the community should reconsider its measurement of the barrier to
entry for activists.

Although Chrome may not be accessible to some groups, it seems the
cryptocat extension is easy enough that refusal to install the extension
shouldn't be tolerated from individuals who have access to it, except in
the case of opting for a more secure solution.

I'll have a longer post coming out soon with some of my own recent thoughts
on the topic of security tools and training.

--

Brian Conley

Director, Small World News

http://smallworldnews.tv