Hey all,

  Considering both the complexity of material and the time constraints
involved, the handbook came out beautifully. It's well-laid out and covers
a surprisingly large number of topics step-by-step at a beginner level.
 Anyone who has a solid understanding of how to use the internet can be
taught how to use common encryption tools with this manual.  And that in
and of itself is amazing.

  While I haven't read it in its entirety, the sections I've read have been
well-written and clear.  The only complaints I have are entirely cosmetic
-- justified text doesn't work in all areas and image compression on some
images is incorrectly applied (leading to lowlow quality).

  Having it in wiki format is tricky because of vandalism, but perhaps
turning it into a github repository might be a better option. That way, you
could see updates line-by-line and cherry-pick the ones you want/don't want.

  Overall, it's a great project and desperately needed.

Good on ya,
Griffin Boyce

--
"I believe that usability is a security concern; systems that do
not pay close attention to the human interaction factors involved

PGP Key etc: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Fontaine