Hi everyone,

OpenIR (http://openir.media.mit.edu) is a project spanning Brooklyn and MIT
that is looking to democratize infrared satellite data. We would very much
appreciate it if you could all take a few minutes to fill out a short
survey. We're using this data to help develop our product and guide our
research in Indonesia this coming January.

The link to the survey is here: http://surveymonkey.com/s/M5GZ6MJ

Thank you so much for helping us out! If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact us at ope...@media.mit.edu or visit our website at
http://openir.media.mit.edu.

Thanks!
Juhee
--
Juhee Bae
Department of Urban Studies and Planning