From: liberationtech-boun...@lists.stanford.edu
[mailto:liberationtech-boun...@lists.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of Rafal Rohozinski
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:57 PM
To: liberationtech
Subject: Re: [liberationtech] US State Department comments on Internet Shutdown

We are seeing reports coming out from within Syria. In some cases it's people
tweeting that have access to internet capable satellite phones, and other cases
relaying via voice to people outside of the country. There is a considerable
amount of information coming out from all cities but whether that's
attributable to the equipment that's been delivered by USG, or otherwise is
difficult to ascertain.

https://www.facebook.com/Syrian.DS