I second Amin's suggestion on the Small Media report; this Fox News article
is deeply misinformed. More than anything I am surprised that any media
source is still citing Austin Heap as a credible source, however, the
author's track record of stories seems to explain a lot. Unfortunately,
with comments like "satellite-to-satellite jamming," Mr. Heap seems to know
less about international broadcasting than he did Internet censorship.

*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.