Totally agree! Great job!

Definitely want people to choose their browser rather than detecting it, or allowing people the choice of choosing.

It is always so frustrating at Oracle's Java page. They don't give you an easy way on the main page to get the version you want, particularly if you want the 64-bit version on a 32-bit computer, or 64-bit version from a browser on a Mac.

Sometimes people need to download things for others.

Great job though. Looks great!

Cooper Quintin wrote:
Props on making it work well without javascript.  My only suggestion is
to provide download links for browsers other than the detected browser
somewhere on the page, since people may be spoofing browser identities.
The site looks beautiful though.  Well done!

Cooper Quintin
PGP Key ID: 75FB 9347 FA4B 22A0 5068 080B D0EA 7B6F F0AF E2CA