The TiVi rebranding page is gone but the cache:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://rebrand.tiviphone.com/

It would be utterly bizarre if Silent Circle started as a $199 euro
investment. I just can't swallow that. Not, by default, a negative
attribute - just - whacky.

I really hope they start responding more specifically soon. -Ali