On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Brian Conley <bri...@smallworldnews.tv>wrote:

> PS even crypto-gods are fallible. and that's not a bad thing, its just
> human nature.

Yep. The day after Silent Phone code was published, someone found a privacy
issue:
https://github.com/SilentCircle/silent-phone-base/issues/3

It's definitely true that the people behind Silent Circle are badasses. But
no one is excused from proper cryptography practice just because of who
they are. Mistakes exist in all software and it's totally okay and normal
for your software to have mistakes — just follow the proper procedure from
the first step.