I'm not very clued in to the specifics but IMO moving to catalunya is
a bad idea. The sinde law is now up for revision and being "hardened".
I suspect future wikileaks cables would show proof that the US is
still pushing this kind of thing in Spain. Here is some news in
spanish about this
http://www.adslzone.net/article10801-el-gobierno-endurecera-la-ley-sinde-pero-excluira-a-determinados-portales-como-google.html

If anyone can correct me on this please do!

Ale