Hi. SafeGDocs appears to use a unsafe implementation of AES-CTR mode from
here:
http://www.movable-type.co.uk/scripts/aes.html

Two problems with this library:
- It generates a predictable CTR mode IV using time of day.
- There is apparently no authentication of the ciphertext, which in CTR
mode means you can trivially modify messages.

The SafeGDocs overlay.js that calls the Movable Type AES library has been
minified for no apparent reason. I didn't bother to unminify it to look at
it.

This similar project, SecureDocs, happens to use the same library, but only
for a key derivation function. They're using Stanford's JS Crypto for the
actual encryption: http://www.mightbeevil.com/securedocs/

I haven't looked at SecureDocs in depth, but Nate Lawson gave it a thumbs
up:
http://rdist.root.org/2011/05/09/encrypted-google-docs-done-well/