Can you tell me how you heard about it and what you are expecting it to
do?  What are the features of the software as far as you know?
Also, Applebaum's paper on breaking the security of VPN's aside, would
VPN's not be an acceptable solution?

Cooper Quintin
Technology Director
radicalDESIGNS
PGP Key ID: 75FB 9347 FA4B 22A0 5068 080B D0EA 7B6F F0AF E2CA