Michael wanted me to forward this message to the main list too:

From: Michael Snell <mjjsn...@gmail.com>

THIS FORUM HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 15TH, 2013.

Our featured speaker has been in DC working on the Cyber-Security
Information Protection Act (CISPA) all last week, and will be at a hearing
regarding location tracking and privacy this Thursday. While the
postponement may be inconvenient for some, he will have much more
information for us regarding the voting and potential impact of CISPA upon
individual rights in the United States.

The time for the event remains unchanged: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. A light
meal will still be provided. Event location will be confirmed soon.

Best regards,

Mike Snell