Thank you, Tom.

I'll try to address all your points.

On GPG being German government funded, point was not to sow distrust.
But to be accurate and also show that Western governments have played a
positive role in funding some Internet Freedom tools, besides just the
US.

Frank SmythExecutive DirectorGlobal Journalist
Securityfrank@journalistsecurity.netTel. + 1 202 244 0717Cell + 1 202
352 1736Twitter: @JournoSecurityWebsite: www.journalistsecurity.net