Hi Rich,

That sounds pretty cool, have you heard of StoryMaker yet?

It's an app we have been building at Small World News, in collaboration
with the guardian project and scal.io, along with support from free press
unlimited and the open tech fund.

StoryMaker helps users tell stories not just document events and provides
on the job training to improve their skills. It also does enable anonymous
publishing via tor through integration with orbot.

I wonder if your colleagues in turkey may be interested in using it?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.guardianproject.mrapp

Let me know if you have questions!

Brian