That may well be true, but the addition of the footnote seems to suggest
otherwise, and indeed could be regarded as the first bit of trolling. Still,
let's move on.

Dr Paul Bernal
Lecturer
UEA Law School
University of East Anglia
Norwich Research Park
Norwich NR4 7TJ

email: paul.ber...@uea.ac.uk<mailto:paul.ber...@uea.ac.uk>
Web: http://www.paulbernal.co.uk/
Blog: http://paulbernal.wordpress.com/
Twitter: @paulbernalUK

On 12 Jun 2013, at 20:44, Patrick Mylund Nielsen
<cryptogra...@patrickmylund.com<mailto:cryptogra...@patrickmylund.com>>
 wrote:

You could 1. ignore it, since it's a strange thing to get upset about, and
didn't seem intentional, or 2. ask the person to use "their" nicely. Saying
"use 'her'" and calling it misogyny is just trolling. Don't feed the trolls!

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Paul Bernal (LAW)