Hi LibTech,

Many thanks & congrats to the Tor Project team for this really
easy-to-use new version, I hardly see any reason why someone who can run
an 'average browser' wouldn't be able to use this one. For non-techies
looking for user-friendly privacy tools, that's pretty cool :)

Still, there was something that I liked in the Vidalia control panel --
the possibility to relay traffic via the 'setup relaying' button. I
didn't find any corresponding settings in the new version. So,
1/ does this mean that any user of the new Tor Browser is a relay by
default ? (I wouldn't like that much), or
2/ does this mean that any user is, by default, NOT a relay ? (I
wouldn't like this at all, being part of the network while using it
always appeared to me as a matter of principle), or
3/ are these settings so well hidden that you can't find it via GUI ? or,
4/ am I just blind and/or dumb ? (I can't reasonably exclude this option.)

Best,

Amaelle

--
Amaelle Guiton