Hi,

please consier that sending link to directly downloadable Windows Executable over a clear-txt HTTP (easily hijackable) link over a public, high traffic mailing list is not a safe and responsible idea.

Rather post a link to a web page, explaining what you are speaking about.

Regards,

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights