Although I agree in principle (in the sense of "friendly advice to
Nadim"), let's all just remember this same advice the next time
Applebaum goes on one of *his* tirades, shall we?

Now returning to your regularly scheduled rants against The Man.

@kylemaxwell
--
Liberationtech list is public and archives are searchable on Google. Too many