For anyone unfamiliar with Curtis's work, many of his documentaries
are streamed here: http://thoughtmaybe.com/by/adam-curtis/

His theme is power in society.  His style often borders on theatre,
which he takes to a whirlwind pitch in this 2009 immersive theatre
piece: http://thoughtmaybe.com/it-felt-like-a-kiss/

He hits full stride when he combines that particular style with his
essayist's insight, skills of documentary journalism (and access to
the BBC's massive film archives) in his 2011 masterpiece on the modern
constraints of human freedom:
http://thoughtmaybe.com/all-watched-over-by-machines-of-loving-grace/

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528
http://zelea.com/

--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: