On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 8:16 AM, Eugen Leitl <eu...@leitl.org> wrote:

> (possible dupe)
>

> http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/18/magazine/laura-poitras-snowden.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=1&&pagewanted=all&pagewanted=print

<snip>

> “I read intelligence carefully,” said Senator Dianne
> Feinstein, chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, shortly after
> the
> first Snowden articles appeared. “I know that people are trying to get us.
> .
> . . This is the reason the F.B.I. now has 10,000 people doing intelligence
> on
> counterterrorism. . . . It’s to ferret this out before it happens. It’s
> called protecting America.”

And here I thought it was called the "Homeland" ... at least that's what
it's called on her map: <http://o.canada.com/2013/08/01/canada-homeland-map/

Yay for geography and sovereignty.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca / Github & more

  Atomic OS: Self Contained Microsystems
  http://code.google.com/p/atomos/

  Member of the Pirate Party of Canada
  http://www.pirateparty.ca/
--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: