On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 11:23:30 +0200
Axel Simon <axelsi...@axelsimon.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am I the only one for whom the page is hidden behind an
> annoying "sign up" overlay?
>
> axel

Nope, I got that too. You can remove it with the developer
tools/firebug. A bit disappointing that they go all "HEY LINK YOUR
TWITTER OR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO US!1!!"

Also that there's this weird limit of 8 articles per month that
probably only works on technically illiterate people. :/

These measures seem a "tad" desperate/indecent; Is money that tight at
FP?
--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: