Oh what fun.  Not speaking for the Tor Project, but only speaking for up to
2007, and my own opinions, but I did comment.

And, what I can say is, my opinions *do not* represent the opinions of
everyone in the current project, but the public face of the project at
inception as a c3 was pretty much shaped, in messaging, by me -- so I can
speak regarding that first year and a bit, and the artist's original
intent, as it were.

And regardless of what neutrality the current project takes, I am an
ideologue of sorts, if not a readily cubby-hole-able one by current
categorization -- my history shows it, and there's no denying it.  I was
raised a political animal.

And there have been changes no doubt -- not like I'm in daily
communication.  I will let the current folks speak to that or not.

yrs,

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Richard Brooks <r...@acm.org> wrote:

> Foreign Policy Magazine claims that US Dept of State
> trumps the NSA:
>

> http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/10/04/not_even_the_nsa_can_crack_the_state_departments_online_anonymity_tool
>

> --
> Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable on Google. Violations
> of list guidelines will get you moderated:

Shava Nerad
shav...@gmail.com