Quoth Joseph Lorenzo Hall:
> Are there other kinds of normative/cultural/meme-worthy things we can
> collectively try to instill in folks?

I do think "safety" is a word we should use more often.

I really like how Schneier in the last few years has been talking
more about how people under surveillance tend to act more
normatively, which is crap at a societal level, but I'm not sure
whether that could be turned into one memorable sentence. It sucks
that we have to try and 'win' with slogans, but that's how people
are used to political 'debate' these days. Grumble grumble...