Hello Liberationtech;

I need your support to help my former colleagues who are punished with
stopping the rise by seniority for 24 months by Rector and Dean because of
they joined to Gezi Protest and also joined a lawful strike by the union!
They need a supportive international public opinion. Here the statement of
the union to realize what happened and will happen as an attachment.

Thanks to you to all...

--
Asst.Prof.Dr.Arif YILDIRIM
Head of the Department of Journalism