Hi everyone,

Since a few months I'm reading this list with much interest.

Now, I am looking for people based in or around Brussels who would like
to organize crypto workshops for journalists, European Commission
officials and Parliament staff. Many of them deal with very sensitive
information every day, notably in the field of trade, competition, and
foreign policy. Many of those I meet in my consultant job don't know how
to protect such information effectively and I believe a series of
workshops tailored to their needs and the respective threat scenarios
would be immensely helpful.

Since I am no cryptographer but a simple consultant with advanced user
experience and some teaching skills, I would highly appreciate having
another tech-savvy person on board who is interested to invest some
spare-time in co-developing and co-organizing the workshops.

Reward: growing your network, meeting inspiring policy people, lots of
fun and the certainty of doing something good! :-)

If you're interested or need more info, please don't hesitate to drop me
an e-mail.

Regards,
Jan

--
PGP fingerprint: B170 DFF3 7944 93D8 5172 4E83 7094 0C3F 5839 1D26