On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 12:53 AM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I do not think this will end up being a very vigorous debate, but I'd very
> much love to be wrong.

Of course, the advocacy strategy where one alienates potential allies based
on completely pertinent qualifications until they are the last person
standing in the purest possible state. Excellent choice, well reasoned and
a wholly appropriate level of hubris to match as well – who is this person, who
has written on privacy and the law for over a decade
<http://peterswire.net/non_academic_publication/> to tell others to tell
*us* anything *without signing his invitation with a public key*. The
nerve. Thank you Jonathan, I look forward to your further critical
contributions to the public discourse.

Cordially,
Collin

P.S. – nice Yahoo! account.