Dear Libtech community,

I’ve developed a list of digital security list of services, tools and resources
of interest. It is pretty much in “alpha”, meaning that it is more a list and
brainstorming idea, that hasn’t gone through a systematic review, comment and
analysis.

It’s very much an independent project that has as an aim to be able to answer
the question “what tools should I consider and/or look at”. I welcome any
comments, suggestions and possible next steps to translate the list into
something constructive that could be used by those in at risk contexts.

Presently the list is a google spreadsheet. URL is below. I welcome suggestions
as to alternate locations the text could be hosted at…

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YQFfwEypPsiIWbogosQslBlccYEgfr-mlDLHXPhMoRA/edit?usp=sharing

regards

Robert