OpenNet Eurasia is a multi year program of research and engagement
with governments in the Eurasian region on issues of cyber security,
and freedom of access to cyberspace.

http://new.secdev-foundation.org/what-we-do/digital-safety-and-the-right-to-communicate/open-net-eurasia/

We are looking for volunteers, associated researchers and others.
Fellowships and other positions also available.

Contact us!

Check out our latest report on Social media censorship in Russia.

http://digital.report/vne-zonyi-dostupa-regulirovanie-sotssetey-v-rossii/

If you don't read Russian, look at the site through Google chrome and
choose the translator option.

Rafal