Oops, I believe we experienced 10 outbound SMS per minute, not per second.
Whichever it was, it was a barrier for our application.

Sky (Jim Schuyler, PhD)
—The future has arrived, and the label says “some assembly required.”
Blog: http://blog.red7.com/
Phone: +1.415.759.7337
PGP Keys: http://web.red7.com/pgp